ASSISTANT VICE PRESIDENT, TALENT ACQUISITION
ENSEMBLE HEALTH PARTNERS
CINCINNATI, OH – REMOTE ALSO AVAILABLE
HARTZ Search invites you to explore an exciting opportunity with our client Ensemble Health Partners in Cincinnati, OH for the Assist Vice President, Talent Acquisition. The AVP of Talent Acquisition will play a critical role in defining, leading, and executing Ensemble's Talent Acquisition strategy. The AVP of Talent Acquisition ensures the function utilizes progressive and best practices to deliver highly effective and differentiated candidate experiences to support our talent acquisition efforts to attract exceptional talent to fuel the continued growth of Ensemble. The AVP of Talent Acquisition ensures a quality, compliant and efficient experience for candidates and hiring teams, while fostering a culture of growth and development. Our client is seeking a candidate that is proficient in WorkDay HRIS and maximizing the tools for efficiency and managing the candidate life cycle.
Since its founding in 2014, Ensemble has grown to become the distinguished market leader in revenue cycle management services in the United States. Recognized as Best in KLAS as well as an HFMA Peer Reviewed vendor, Ensemble was presented with the HFMA MAP award for Revenue Cycle Performance Excellence two years in a row (2019 & 2020) via our partnership with Mercy Health (making them the only fully outsourced health system to receive that award in its history). With more than 7,000 associates, 500 plus year of Revenue Cycle Management experience, over 410 facilities served and over $22B full outsource net patient revenue under management, Ensemble Health Partners is one of the fastest growing and most exciting organizations in the healthcare industry.
The AVP, Talent Acquisition will be responsible for the following Essential Job Functions:
- Lead the effective planning and execution of an external candidate branding campaign to attract talent that aligns to the Ensemble Difference Principles.
- Establish core ATS processes via Workday to drive 100% adherence to candidate life cycle.
- Lead design and evolution of leading-edge recruiting tools, technology and processes for sourcing, assessment & onboarding; to include automation, artificial intelligence.
- Ensure inclusivity throughout the entire candidate process across the talent acquisition and hiring manager process.
- Leverage scaled psychometric assessment tools to match competency and capabilities to roles and prepare hiring leaders to best manage new associate.
- Create strategies for identifying talent pools that build external bench opportunity in untapped candidate populations.
- Establish key functional and individual talent acquisition metrics and build out standard data dashboards to drive performance and organizational awareness.
- Build scalable talent acquisition teams that can flex to prospective and new client demands, including the consideration for hybrid or full RPO models.
- Grow the capabilities of the talent acquisition teams, through mentoring, development, career pathing and coaching.
Additional Information & Requirements:
- Reports to VP, Human Resources
- 5-10 years of progressive experience in talent acquisition in a high-volume model
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline required, Advanced Degree Preferred
- Competitive Compensation, Benefits and Relocation Package / Remote Opportunity is Possible
LOCATION - Cincinnati, Ohio:
The Cincinnati metropolitan area is a three state, fifteen county region that offers world class assets in arts, healthcare, culture, education, sports, amusements, hospitality, and recreation. Cincinnati features all the amenities of a large, bustling metropolis while maintaining a friendly, small town atmosphere – a unique balancing act of extraordinary contrasts - but one that makes the region a remarkably flexible location filled with a wealth of opportunities and options.
Diverse, dynamic and engaged, more than 370 of the Fortune 500 companies have a presence in the region, with 10, such as Procter and Gamble, American Financial, Macy’s, Kroger, Duke Energy, Chiquita Brands and Western Southern Insurance, headquartered locally.
Cincinnati is proud of its vibrant sports traditions. With two professional sports teams, the Reds and the Bengals, and a myriad of teams or tournaments, including hockey, soccer, tennis, volleyball, car racing and horse racing, there is something for every taste. The region also boasts three Division I collegiate athletic programs.
Downtown Cincinnati is the cultural center of the region, with world renowned museums, Broadway shows, ballet, opera, and symphony all in close proximity. In addition, there are more than 100 museums and galleries dotted throughout the region – most locally owned neighborhood gems – and community off-Broadway and alternative theater. Outside of downtown, the options get even better. Children and families can enjoy an extensive parks system, the Newport Aquarium, The Beach Waterpark, the Kings Island and Coney Island Amusement Parks and four gaming casinos.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES, PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY to HARTZ Search below:
Qualified candidates, please submit your current resume - applications will not be considered without a resume. Thank you!