CHIEF TALENT ACQUISITION OFFICER
BON SECOURS MERCY HEALTH
REMOTE – Optional
HARTZ Search has been retained by our client, Bon Secours Mercy Health (HQ Cincinnati, OH) to conduct a national search for their new Chief Talent Acquisition Officer. The Chief TA Officer is part of the HR Leadership and Workforce Strategy teams, sets direction for acquiring talent across the entire organization to fulfill the short and long-term workforce planning and talent development goals of the ministry. Oversees an energetic, collaborative, and performance-driven talent acquisition culture that partners with people leaders to deliver mission-ready talent. The Chief TA Officer will provide a roadmap of technology, process and people for the talent acquisition needs across a rolling 3-year planning model. The Chief TA Officer will develop and execute talent acquisition strategies that enhance the organization's visibility and reputation in a variety of markets, while positioning BSMH as an employer of choice.
Bon Secours Mercy Health is an integrated health system with 50 hospitals, thousands of providers, over 1,200 points of care and 60,000 associates across 7 states and two countries, Bon Secours Mercy Health is one of the largest and strongest Catholic health care systems.
POSITION INFORMATION & KEY FUNCTIONS:
- Chief TA Officer reports directly to the Senior Vice President, Workforce Strategy Officer and will lead a growing team of 3 Direct Reports and indirect staff over a seven state region spanning two countries
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, Communications or related studies
- Experience: 10+ years of recruiting experience required. 5+ years recruiting management experience. Experience working with geographically dispersed recruiting teams, hiring managers and roles
- Key Functions:
- Sets a strategy to acquire a future workforce capable of delivering the mission
- BSMH completes about 14,000 external hires annually: the successful candidate should have led a team to hire more than 10,000 external employees annually
- Leads both executive and operational talent acquisition
- Hires a richly diverse workforce that represents the communities we serve
- Designs and implements leading-edge recruiting tools and processes that maximize the candidate and hiring manager experience in addition to delivering top decile time-to-fill
- Sets recruitment marketing strategies that produce optimal candidate pipeline
- Create strategies to tap into internal talent pools that drive promotional velocity
- Use data and culture to drive accountability for top-level experience and speed-to-hire outcomes
- Grow the capabilities of the talent acquisition teams through mentoring, development, and coaching
LOCATION – CINCINNATI, OHIO + OPTION FOR REMOTE WORK:
Bon Secours Mercy Health’s corporate headquarters is located in Cincinnati, OH. The Chief Talent Acquisition Officer will have the option to work remotely.
The Cincinnati metropolitan area is a three state, fifteen county region that offers world class assets in arts, healthcare, culture, education, sports, amusements, hospitality, and recreation. Cincinnati features all the amenities of a large, bustling metropolis while maintaining a friendly, small town atmosphere – a unique balancing act of extraordinary contrasts - but one that makes the region a remarkably flexible location filled with a wealth of opportunities and options.
Diverse, dynamic and engaged, more than 370 of the Fortune 500 companies have a presence in the region, with 10, such as Procter and Gamble, American Financial, Macy’s, Kroger, Duke Energy, Chiquita Brands and Western Southern Insurance, headquartered locally.
Cincinnati is proud of its vibrant sports traditions. With three professional sports teams, the Reds, the Bengals, and FC Cincinnati and a myriad of teams or tournaments, including hockey, soccer, tennis, volleyball, car racing and horse racing, there is something for every taste. The region also boasts three Division I collegiate athletic programs.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES, PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY to HARTZ Search below:
Qualified candidates, please submit your current resume - applications will not be considered without a resume. Thank you!