CHIEF TALENT OFFICER
NEW ORLEANS, LOUISIANA
HARTZ Search invites you to explore an exciting opportunity with our client, LCMC Health, for the Chief Talent Officer. LCMC Health desires a seasoned professional as the Chief Talent Officer to lead and drive the transformation of the critical Talent Acquisition function into an enterprise-wide shared services model in order that LCMC Health can strategically attract, hire and retain the best talent in a highly competitive industry and market. Ensuring alignment with the CEO’s growth strategy, this role will be highly strategic and report to the Chief Experience Officer. The role will influence and inform senior leadership on succession planning, talent acquisition initiatives, and strategies to attract best-in-class talent, working alongside them to ensure integrated talent planning while embedding the strategy, building its infrastructure, and securing the impact of elevating the function across the System. The CEO is focused on bringing innovation and a commercial spirit to the organization and the Talent Acquisition function is a critical platform to achieve his goals. A wide-ranging degree of creativity, as well as near-and long-term recruiting vision, is, therefore, needed.
LCMC Health is a nonprofit network of healthcare providers in Southern Louisiana, based out of New Orleans. LCMC Health encompasses 6 hospitals and ERs, employs 2,791 physicians & providers, and has a 1,862-bed size.
QUALIFICATIONS - Education and Experience:
- 15+ years of total experience with at least eight as a manager of managers in a complex talent acquisition environment.
- Demonstrated experience working with cross-functional teams, specifically IT, human resources, and financial departments, in successfully implementing talent-focused initiatives or projects.
- Understands the organization's overall financial performance and applies financial concepts and practices to create and manage budgets, forecasting and funding allocation based on ROI.
- A forward thinker who can “connect the dots” and with a history of establishing performance benchmarks and optimizing impact in the Talent Acquisition space.
- Experience with a variety of technology programs and platforms and related uses, including but not limited to: website content management systems, email marketing, CRMs, Workday, vendor management systems, and applicant systems.
- 5+ years of healthcare or related industry experience within a shared services environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, Liberal Arts or related field is a plus; a master's degree and/or related industry certifications are preferred.
- Chief Talent Officer reports directly to the Chief Experience Officer
- 5 Direct Reports, 23 FTE’s
- Workday Phenom People
- Competitive Compensation, relocation, and benefits package offered
LOCATION: New Orleans, Louisiana:
New Orleans is world-renowned for its distinctive music, Creole cuisine, unique dialects, and its annual celebrations and festivals, most notably Mardi Gras. The historic heart of the city is the French Quarter, known for its French and Spanish Creole architecture and vibrant nightlife along Bourbon Street. The city has been described as the "most unique" in the United States, owing in large part to its cross-cultural and multilingual heritage. Additionally, New Orleans has increasingly been known as "Hollywood South" due to its prominent role in the film industry and in pop culture. New Orleans is home to the NFL World Champions the New Orleans Saints and the NBA team New Orleans Pelicans. New Orleans is home to a thriving medical community and international airport.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES, PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY to HARTZ Search below:
Qualified candidates, please submit your current resume - applications will not be considered without a resume. Thank you!