CLINICAL DIRECTOR, EMPLOYEE HEALTH
HARTZ Search invites you to explore an exciting opportunity with our client HonorHealth located in Phoenix, AZ for the Clinical Director, Employee Health. This role reports to the Associate Vice President, Medical Group & Employee Health, and directs and oversees the Employee Health operational activities for the HonorHealth Network. HonorHealth consists of six hospitals in Phoenix and Scottsdale, Arizona. Five of those hospitals have achieved Magnet status, the gold standard for nursing care, an honor earned by only 6% of the nation’s hospitals. HonorHealth has a large medical group with more than 70 primary, specialty, and urgent care locations, as well as participating in two Medicare Shared Savings Program ACO through Innovation Care Partners, a physician-led, clinically integrated network wholly owned by HonorHealth. HonorHealth is home to 13K team members, 400 employed physicians and providers, and nearly $2B in net revenue. HonorHealth is proud to be on the Forbes list of America’s Best Employers by State from 2017 to 2021.
The Clinical Director, of Employee Health, provides leadership oversight to the operations and related activities of the HonorHealth Employee Health locations by assisting RNs, MAs, and Providers as necessary, establishing overall direction and strategic initiatives for the Employee Health team, and recommends, develops, and implements improvements in policies and procedures for the Employee Health practices. Our client is seeking a creative, solutions provider that will utilize data integrity to support decision-making, drive a smooth onboarding program that enables high retention, and develops a roadmap for enduring success with wellness programs. The new Director will need to function in a collaborative manner across the network with HR, Infection Control, Compliance, Legal, Operations, and Talent Acquisition; have the ability to influence the direction and strategy of the network’s employee health programs.
HIGHLIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reports to the Associate Vice President, Medical Group & Employee Health
- 15 Full-Time Employees, 12 RNs, 3 Medical Assistants
- Remove barriers and develop and implement strategies that enable growth.
- Ensure appropriate customer service, access to care, and addresses and resolves escalated complaints.
- Communicates and interacts with other internal and external areas, including physicians, as appropriate to achieve efficient and effective operations within the HonorHealth Network.
- Oversees the Employee Health team and ensure adequate staffing levels, inclusive of hiring/onboarding, evaluating, managing performance, coaching and developing practice leaders and employees ensuring employee productivity, quality of work, and alignment of goals with our mission, vision, and ICARE values. Ensure compliance with all policies, financial stewardship by being accountable for the financial integrity around development and maintenance of department budget.
- Analyzes practice efficiencies, workflows, access to care , and customer satisfaction to improve processes, drive improved perceptions, and standardize best employee health practices across the system. In conjunction with leadership, identify, oversee and execute network and operations growth opportunities. Identify areas for improvement and driving change initiatives to completion to improve overall operations and financial outcomes.
- Accountable for t performance of all clinic operations, including cost, quality, and patient satisfaction results as well as the driving performance of clinic leadership to support ongoing staff development. Accountable to develop, maintaining, and delivering on performance metrics and analytics. Serves in a consulting role. Provides the design and implementation of best practices, and assesses the need for process improvement at the practice site and within the HonorHealth Network.
- Education: BSN required
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years of employee health experience
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
LOCATION – PHOENIX, AZ:
Phoenix is the capital of the southwestern U.S. state of Arizona. Known for its year-round sun and warm temperatures, it anchors a sprawling, multicity metropolitan area known as the Valley of the Sun. It's known for high-end spa resorts, Jack Nicklaus–designed golf courses, and vibrant nightclubs. Other highlights include the Desert Botanical Garden, displaying cacti and numerous native plants.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES, PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY to HARTZ Search below:
Qualified candidates, please submit your current resume - applications will not be considered without a resume. Thank you!