DIRECTOR, MARKETING & BRAND STRATEGY
THEDACARE – APPLETON, WISCONSIN
HARTZ Search invites you to explore an exciting opportunity with our client ThedaCare in Appleton, Wisconsin for the Director, Marketing & Brand Strategy. Under the direction of the Chief Marketing Officer, the Director leads development, implementation and evaluation of integrated marketing and brand initiatives in support of ThedaCare’s strategy and goals. The Director will lead a team in developing multi-market strategies and plans to drive growth and revenue for the core lines of business. The new leader provides strategic marketing counsel to business unit and service line leaders to identify opportunities to drive growth, enhance the experience, and cultivate brand loyalty. The successful candidate will work collaboratively across the marketing disciplines and the system overall to build brand equity, implement priority marketing initiatives and leverage scale to create marketing efficiencies.
Highlights and Responsibilities:
- Reports to Chief Marketing Officer with 3 Direct Reports
- Education: Master’s degree preferred in business or marketing. Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business strategy, public relations or related field
- Experience: Healthcare Experience is required. Seven to ten years of progressive experience in marketing management with a demonstrated track record of success
- Ability to collaborate with team members to achieve aligned goals.
- High level of leadership skills to assist in alignment of the organization to a disciplined, strategic marketing approach. Development of a team to support, develop and implement marketing strategy in a team-based environment.
- Successful candidates should have demonstrated experience leveraging both the art and science of marketing to achieve positive business outcomes.
- Ability to engage with and counsel senior leaders, physicians and other health system staff in marketing activities and provide leadership to marketing, communications and cross-functional team members to achieve objectives.
- Directs development, implementation and management of strategic marketing plans to meet ThedaCare’s business and growth goals.
- Oversees the creation, development and implementation of integrated brand & marketing initiatives to drive demand for key business units, programs and services.
- Supports growth and development of ThedaCare’s brand. Governs ThedaCare’s brand identity architecture across the business portfolio in accordance with established brand guidelines.
- Identifies the need for primary and secondary research to support strategic marketing and brand planning and incorporates insights into the marketing planning process.
- Represents the voice of the customer to inform business, marketing and brand strategy.
- Leads development of targeted mass-media campaigns including managing the relationship with external creative agencies.
- Diffuses and adopt best practices across Marketing and seeks opportunities to enhance collaboration, and improve effectiveness and efficiency.
- Monitors and reports on key performance metrics for marketing and brand. Manages the departmental dashboard of impact metrics across all marketing disciplines.
LOCATION - Appleton/Neenah, Wisconsin:
The location of this opportunity is Appleton, Wisconsin. The location is a medium sized city with a population of 100K and growing, bringing small city charm with tons of great amenities and almost none of the headaches you’d find in a big city. One of the safest cities in the Upper Midwest, with a low cost of living and a growing entertainment and food scene, the location is increasingly appealing to young families and young professionals. The community is supported by a thriving economy and several large employers, including this health system. This location offers 4 seasons, beautiful summers highlight the location, yes there are some cold winters, but the community embraces the weather and there are yearly events to attend. This location is rated as one of the Top 100 Places to Live in 2019.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES, PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY to HARTZ Search below:
Qualified candidates, please submit your current resume - applications will not be considered without a resume. Thank you!