DIRECTOR, MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS
HOMECARE HOLDINGS, LLC
HARTZ Search invites you to explore an exciting opportunity with our client Homecare Holdings, LLC, Dallas, Texas for the Director, Marketing & Communications. This role sits on the senior team of a rapidly growing private equity backed homecare, hospice holding coming becoming an operating company. This role reports currently reports to the Chief Operating Officer and will have the primary responsibility of launching the new brand that will encompass all sixteen companies + under one brand or co-brand across all geographies.
The leader of Marketing & Communications will have leadership responsibility for the conception,
planning, budgeting, execution, measuring and evaluating varied and integrated communications, branding, media, public relations and marketing goals of Homecare Holdings and its affiliated companies. The ultimate purpose is to increase market share via strategic brand awareness and to position our portfolio of companies as preferred providers in the markets they serve.
Strategic communication includes both patient/client relationships and engaging internal employees across the enterprise, in addition to public relations, community support, crisis communications, as well as social, digital, and traditional media strategies.
Highlights and Responsibilities:
- Reports to Chief Operating Officer and currently has one direct report but will be able to expand the team as needed to launch the new brand and service it appropriately.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business strategy, public relations, or related field. Advanced degree in business or healthcare / hospital administration preferred
- Experience: At least ten years of progressive experience in marketing management with a demonstrated track record of success. Five years in a leadership role. Hospital or healthcare experience is strongly desired.
- Extensive successful writing and editing experience (externally and internally) with a variety of print and online communications media.
- Demonstrated experience and leadership in managing a comprehensive strategic communication, media relations, and marketing program to advance an organization's mission and goals.
- Self-reliant, good problem solver results oriented.
- Ability to make decisions in a changing environment and anticipate future needs. Must be able to thrive in an environment where ambiguity and change are synonymous with a growth culture.
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills and the ability to effectively interface with senior management.
- Ability to negotiate via networking and build strong relationships in the interest of progressing the work is a must.
- Ability to collaborate with team members to achieve aligned goals.
- High level of leadership skills to assist in alignment of the organization to a disciplined, strategic marketing approach.
- Development of a team to support, develop and implement marketing strategy in a team-based environment.
- Successful candidates should have demonstrated experience leveraging both the art and science of marketing to achieve positive business outcomes.
- Ability to engage with and counsel senior leaders, physicians and other health system staff in marketing activities and provide leadership to marketing, communications, and cross-functional team members to achieve objectives.
LOCATION – DALLAS AREA STRONGLY PREFERRED.
CANDIDATES IN TEXAS, LOUISIANA, ALABAMA, MISSISSIPPI, AND FLORIDA WILL BE CONSIDERED WITH WILLINGNESS AND ABILITY TO TRAVEL TO DALLAS REGULARLY.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES, PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY to HARTZ Search below:
Qualified candidates, please submit your current resume - applications will not be considered without a resume. Thank you!