DIRECTOR, PEDIATRIC DIALYSIS & SPECIALTY SERVICES
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
HARTZ Search invites you to explore an exciting opportunity with our newest client, OU Health & Oklahoma Children's Hospital in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma for a Director, Pediatric Dialysis & Specialty Services, which includes Pediatric Sleep Lab and Pediatric Remote Monitoring. The new Director will be responsible for collaborating and coordinating with hospital and medical staff leadership to grow and develop the pediatric services that align with the organization's vision and goal. The leader will be responsible for the planning, direction, coordination and provision of pediatric dialysis and specialty services to include pediatric sleep lab and pediatric remote monitoring unit. Our client is seeking a dynamic, results-oriented leader that inspires the team to provide the highest level of care, empathy, and service to all patients and their families.
- State of the art department and award-winning organization
- Oklahoma Children's is Oklahoma's only health system with dedicated hemodialysis and outpatient peritoneal dialysis unit for children and adolescents up to age 18 who live with acute renal failure or end-stage renal disease (ESRD) or who experience acute poisoning.
- 3 Departments report to the Director:
- Pediatric Dialysis – 6 beds
- Remote Monitoring – monitors over 60 beds and 20 telemetry units
- Pediatric Sleep Lab – 8 beds
- Freestanding Children's Hospital with 314 beds, 573 Pediatric Physicians, Specialists, and experts focused solely on delivering the best care to Oklahoma's children
- Competitive compensation, Annual Incentive Program, relocation offered
- EDUCATION: Graduate of an approved school of nursing or Bachelor's Degree in a related field. If RN, Master's level education required and without a BSN, Master's level of education must be an MSN, MBA, MHA
- EXPERIENCE: Five years' experience in a healthcare facility, including at least two (2) years of recent hemodialysis experience.
- Licensure/Certifications/Registrations Required: If an RN, possession of a valid license issued by the Oklahoma State Board of Nursing as a Registered Nurse.
- A growth mindset
- Passion for pediatrics or background of pediatrics.
- Experience in managing budgets, productivity, and best practices
- Possess strong communication skills, staff development, and relationship cultivator
LOCATION – OKLAHOMA CITY, OKLAHOMA:
Oklahoma City (OKC) is the capital of Oklahoma and recently named one of the 50 Best Places to Travel in 2020 by Travel + Leisure; Oklahoma City offers all of the culture, cuisine, attractions, and amenities you'd expect in a modern metropolis. Oklahoma City has grown from its rugged Western past, working stockyards and title as "Horse Show Capital of the World" while staying true to its rich cowboy culture. From family fun to romantic retreats to outdoor adventures you won't find anywhere else, Oklahoma City has plenty of hustle without all the hassle. OKC has professional sports, collegiate sports, affordable housing, shopping, a growing culinary scene, and great schools to support its continued growth. OKC has something for everyone.
INTERESTED AND QUALIFIED CANDIDATES - APPLY DIRECTLY TO HARTZ SEARCH:
HARTZ Search is a retained, executive search firm conducting searches for our Healthcare and Academic clients across the US. Our focus is on Talent, Communication, and Performance - We stand apart in our ability to find the best people swiftly and consistently. Our goal is to connect our candidates with our clients that have a similar goal of improving the healthcare organizations and communities they serve.
We believe that strong and transparent communication creates an efficient and composed search and is an indispensable ingredient for success. Our pillars of service are accessibility and responsiveness - know that we can be reached in time of crisis, celebration or just to reconnect; we are 24/7 partners not just to our clients but to our candidate partners as well. We provide concierge level service throughout each executive and Director level search we conduct.