Join Our Growing Team - Executive Assistant/ Coordinator Opportunity
This is an in-office job at our Charlotte HQ office (not a virtual/WFH position at this time)
HARTZ Search has an opening for a proven Administrative professional with exceptional organizational and critical thinking skills. An ideal match for our growing firm is an individual with a strong emotional IQ, customer service oriented, and a team player. The Executive Assistant/ Coordinator will be working with a wide range of customers, personalities, and technical skills. The individual will need to possess the patience, professional verbal skills, and motivation to provide exceptional service, dignity, and respect for all that we work with.
The candidate should possess strong computer skills, be proficient in multiple forms of social media, CRM/ ATS database system, Microsoft Office 365, Excel, PowerPoint and be comfortable on the phone with candidates and clients. Recruiting or healthcare experience would be preferred, but not required. Experience booking travel, managing calendars and coordinating processes with multiple team members would be highly preferred.
Initially, the Executive Assistant/ Coordinator will be expected to perform recruitment operations including – reviewing resumes and applications, processing candidates, coordinating client reports, providing a point of contact for candidates generated and maintaining detailed candidate and client records.
HARTZ Search is an industry leader in Executive & Interim Leadership recruitment. We are a boutique firm, growing quickly and in search of fun, hard-working, zealous providers of customer service, search coordination duties and administrative assistant duties. The Executive Assistant/ Coordinator should possess the following attributes:
- Provide the highest quality customer service to both clients and candidates
- Competitive, goal-oriented, confident
- Task-Oriented balanced with sociable
- Work well in a team environment and strategize with teammates to accomplish weekly goals.
- Be a highly motivated, self-starter, go-getter that possesses an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Present a polished and professional image
- Sense of humor
- Provide support services to President
- Don't be a jerk
- Associates Degree or bachelor’s degree preferred; Undecided Welcomed as well
- Knowledge of the healthcare recruiting industry and/or experience in recruiting or sales is preferred. Managing Calendars, schedules, and coordinating activities of a team, highly preferred
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, Excel, and database management software are necessary.
- Candidates with strong internet research and Excel experience will receive preferential consideration.
INTERESTED & QUALIFIED CANDIDATES - APPLY DIRECTLY TO HARTZ SEARCH:
Email Current Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org