Join Our Growing Team – Executive Recruitment Coordinator Opportunity
HARTZ Search has an opening for a professional who is driven, possesses strong internal motivation, flexibility, excellent communications skills, a strong work ethic, self-confidence, detail-oriented with a high sense of urgency and multi-tasking abilities. We are seeking a dynamic and proven professional with a sales industry or recruitment background. This position offers a tremendous growth opportunity with our company through training and ingenuity.
HARTZ Search is a retained executive search firm with clients across the US - we are known for our ability to source exceptional executive and emerging leader talent for permanent and interim placements in hard-to-fill healthcare and academic client organizations. We are a boutique firm, growing quickly, and in search of fun, hard-working, zealous providers of customer service, search coordination duties and administrative assistant duties.
The new Executive Recruitment Coordinator is the nerve center of the Dallas office. This role will work on a fast-paced national team, mostly closely with the Dallas office Lead. The ideal candidate will be a stickler for detail, with an outgoing personality who is a natural at customer service.
Strong grammar, written and verbal skills are essential. Sound ethical underpinning is also essential.
Prior know of healthcare, human resources, marketing and recruiting are desirable. A naturally inquisitive personality and problem-solving skills are strong preference. We are looking for a positive person who wants to grow and develop within recruiting and sourcing.
The Executive Recruitment Coordinator will be responsible for making things happen in full-life cycle recruiting, with significant emphasis on sourcing and coordination while providing a personalized experience for every candidate from application stage to start date; providing a point of contact for candidates generated and maintaining detailed candidate and client records.
This position provides support and coordination of the Executive Recruiter(s) search projects with emphasis on process driven tasks requiring strong communication and technical skills. The search process includes document development, continuous communication via email and telephone, attention to detail and follow-up on activities. The workflow varies from routine to heavy and the workload is fast-paced with a team-oriented approach. Focus is on exceptional customer service and high-quality work products for both candidate and client deliverables. Communication is to and from executive levels and requires professional verbal skills and effective well-written documents and email correspondence. All team members are expected to be self-starters with a sense of responsibility, urgency and ownership toward their work.
Ideal candidates for this role within our cohesive team must demonstrate:
- Ability to provide the highest quality customer service to both clients and candidates
- Initiative and drive – be competitive, goal-oriented, and confident
- Detail and task-orientation, balanced with sociable personality
- Work well in a team environment and strategize with teammates to accomplish weekly goals
- Be a highly motivated, self-starter, go-getter that possesses an entrepreneurial spirit
- Present a polished and professional image when interacting with candidates and clients – in-person, virtually, or electronically
- Have a sense of humor and be flexible
- Don't be a jerk!
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school education required; college degree preferred.
- Minimum 2+ years of executive level administrative support experience; and/or 2-3 years of experience as a Scheduler or Coordinator preferably in the recruitment industry
- Previous experience in healthcare, education and/or professional service organizations is preferred
- Exceptional customer service orientation with Superb written and spoken communication skills, required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365, primarily Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Candidates demonstrating strong internet research skills, previous experience with online sourcing tools, and ATS or CRM experience will receive preferential consideration
- Strong intuition for identifying and creatively sourcing talent
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and in a high pressure, multi-personality, fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Knowledge of HR and employment law and an understanding of Recruiting principles, preferred
- Must be comfortable working in a confidential environment
- Ability to prioritize and plan in a fast-paced setting
- Ability to collaborate effectively with others in-person and in a virtual environment
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Ability to manage a large workload in a timely manner with varying deadlines
Interested candidates please apply directly to HARTZ Search:
OR Email resume to:
Carol Maxwell | Managing Director | HARTZ Search | firstname.lastname@example.org
HARTZ Search is a retained, executive search firm conducting searches for our Healthcare and Academic clients across the US. Our focus is on Talent, Communication and Performance - We stand apart in our ability to find the best people, swiftly and consistently. Our goal is to connect our candidates with our clients that have a similar goal of improving the healthcare organizations and communities they serve.
We believe that strong and transparent communication creates an efficient and composed search and is an indispensable ingredient for success. Our pillars of service are accessibility and responsiveness - know that we can be reached in time of crisis, celebration or just to reconnect; we are 24/7 partners not just to our clients but to our candidate partners as well. We provide concierge level service throughout each executive and director level search we conduct.