JPS HEALTH NETWORK
FORT WORTH, TEXAS
HARTZ Search invites you to explore an exciting opportunity with our client, JPS HEALTH NETWORK in Fort Worth, Texas, for the JPS Foundation President. The The JPS Foundation President directly works with the President and CEO to develop key relationships both locally and nationally to assist in the core mission of the health network. In light of reductions in overall supplemental funding particularly at the federal level, the JPS Health Network must pursue vibrant alternatives to traditional government funding support. The Foundation President shall create new opportunities for JPS that have either not been attempted or have not been previously available.
KEY AREAS FOR DEVELOPMENT ARE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Naming opportunities of new or existing buildings
- A Strategic approach to pursuing public/private partnerships
- Ensures a sustainable asset base by building long-term relationships with key donors and fund holders based on mission, cultivation, stewardship, and sound fiscal management and ensures the annual and on-going integrity of donor intent and stewardship.
- Exploring the best possible grant opportunities; Experience working in fund development in a health care related setting.
- Oversees all fund development and fund-raising activities including: grant writing, cultivation and stewardship of donors, event planning, and identifying new sources of donors.
- Pursing national funding opportunities from both private and foundations sources to enhance programs such as mental health, infant mortality, residency expansion programs and population health initiatives. The JPS FOUNDATION PRESIDENT should align such funding opportunities to the initiatives and the direction of the Network
The Foundation President will also play a key role in combining facility growth with program development. As JPS looks to expand and support existing services the FOUNDATION PRESIDENT will assist in prioritizing those plans coupled with potential funding sources for new programs or enhancement of current programs with keen emphasis on potential funding sources with sustainability.
JPS Health Network is a $1 Billion, tax-supported health care system for Tarrant County in North Texas. This award-winning network is anchored by John Peter Smith Hospital, a 573-bed acute care facility in Fort Worth, Texas. JPS has the only Level 1 Trauma Center in Tarrant County and the county’s only psychiatric emergency services site. JPS is also a certified Chest Pain Center, Certified Primary Stroke Center and an Accredited American College of Surgery Cancer Center. JPS has a Level lll Neonatal Intensive Care Center (NICU). JPS Health Network received the Modern Healthcare Best Places to Work 2017 designation placing JPS among the top 150 healthcare companies in the nation. JPS is the only public entity in Texas included on the list of 2017 Best Places to Work, one of the most coveted honors in the industry.
POSITION DETAILS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Master’s Degree in Business, Finance, Fund Development or related field of study from an accredited University and or
- Ten (10) plus years of increasingly responsible experience in fund development or philanthropic activities including fundraising and coordination of volunteers, including seven (7) years of management experience.
- Competitive Compensation, Annual Incentive plan, pension and excellent benefits
- Demonstrated success in developing and execution of the Foundation’s strategic plan, long term goals and operational plans.
LOCATION – FORT WORTH, TEXAS:
Fort Worth is the 15th-largest city in the United States and part of the No. 1 tourist destination in Texas, welcoming more than 9.1 million visitors annually. Comprised of eight primary entertainment districts, each distinct offering dining, shopping, entertainment, and cultural amenities. In only a few days, you can enjoy a range of experiences: from NASCAR racing to rodeos, world-class museums to cowboy cuisine, boutique shopping to a Top 5 zoo, biking to horseback riding. Fort Worth offers outstanding education, both public and private, affordable housing options, and you are less than 20 miles from one of the world’s largest airports with direct flights all over the world.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES, PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY to HARTZ Search below:
Qualified candidates, please submit your current resume - applications will not be considered without a resume. Thank you!