Interim Leadership Opportunities
Help us grow our network and add your information as an Interim Candidate Partner with HARTZ Search.
We are seeking all Interim Healthcare leaders and Consultants specializing in turnaround assignments for our nationwide network of clients.
Our Healthcare specific clients seek candidates from all management levels and we focus on providing candidates who make an impact and can drive success for our clients. We provide a daily rate plus travel expenses which vary based on the level of expertise required and the size of our client organization.
Recent Interim Placements have included:
- Nursing Director of Emergency Services & ICU for a 4-month assignment in Wisconsin
- Vice President Perioperative Services in Wisconsin for a 4-month assignment
- Facilities, Design & Construction - Project Manager(s) in California for 3 to 12 month assignments
- Faculty Nurse Executive in Ohio for a 12-month assignment
- Director Emergency Services in Ohio for a 6-month assignment
- System Chief Nurse Executive in Ohio for a 9-month assignment
- Controller in Louisiana for a 3-month assignment
- Chief Human Resources Officer in Arkansas for a 3-month assignment
- Chief of Clinical Operations in Arkansas for a 6-month assignment
- Director Emergency Services in North Carolina for a 6-month assignment
HARTZ Search is a retained, search firm with a team of search professionals with combined experience of more than 30 years in healthcare and executive search. We are highly focused on recruiting for the Healthcare and Academic Medical industries and our premier clients are nationwide in various markets including:
- Corporate level healthcare facilities and academic centers ranging from 2 to 90 acute-care facility organizations
- Facilities with bed sizes from 25 to over 1200
- Community hospitals, critical access facilities and small rural hospitals
- Multi-Specialty Group practices and independent medical practices
- Hospitals with all major and specialty service lines including Pediatric Critical Care, focused Oncology services and Neurological specialty care centers
- Academic medical centers & university faculty placements – various institutions of higher education
As an interim candidate partner with HARTZ your information will be maintained with high confidentiality and you will speak directly with one of our recruiters before we send your information to any of our clients. Our network is our first point of contact for any new interim assignment – complete an application by following the links below to be included. When responding please provide a general range for your daily rate and any travel requirements so we can best match you with assignments.
If you have additional questions or to submit a resume directly, please reach out to Mike@HartzSearch.com.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES, PLEASE APPLY TO Director to HARTZ Search below
Qualified candidates, please submit your current resume - applications will not be considered without a resume. Thank you!