MANAGER, ASSET EQUIPMENT – MATERIALS MANAGEMENT
CITY OF HOPE – CANCER CENTER & CANCER RESEARCH CENTER
HARTZ Search is excited to announce a new engagement with our client partner, City of Hope, Cancer Center & Cancer Research Center in Southern California for a Manager, Asset Equipment – Materials Management. City of Hope is a private, not-for-profit clinical research center, hospital and graduate medical school located in Duarte, California, United States. City of Hope is best known as a cancer treatment center. It has been designated a Comprehensive Cancer Center by the National Cancer Institute and has been ranked one of the nation's Best Cancer Hospitals by U.S. News & World Report for over ten years and is a founding member of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network.
The Manager, Asset Equipment will manage the entire process of developing and rolling out comprehensive Asset Management strategy for the City of Hope Enterprise. This role will drive creation and implementation of processes and procedures to identify, tag, locate and reconcile equipment for the Enterprise.
The Manager will implement Asset Governance methodology for the Enterprise and provide high-level expertise to senior management on all aspects of equipment management. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to; develop overall life-cycle management methodology for equipment and provide management stewardship for the Enterprise. Project management, coordination, and support of the capital governance committees' goal to aid in the successful planning of capital needs for the Enterprise. Manage all aspects of the inventory and assessment efforts performed by equipment custodians and external consulting services.
- Reports directly to the Executive Director Supply Chain Operations
- With the Enterprise-wide scope, this role will have future staff management responsibilities to adequately support asset tracking, policy adherence and KPI monitoring. Level of resources to be determined. May include Specialist, Coordinator and Analyst.
- Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Accounting, Supply Chain or Equipment Management.
- Minimum Experience: 5+ years related experience in Equipment Management at organizations of similar size as City of Hope. Warehouse management or Inventory management experiences could be used as substitute.
- 1-3 years of Supervisory experience
- Preferred One Year of Healthcare Experience.
LOCATION – SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA:
City of Hope is headquartered in Duarte, California a city located in the San Gabriel Valley and 25 miles east of Los Angeles, California. San Gabriel Valley and the Los Angeles metro areas are filled with world class dining, shopping and cultural activities for everyone.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES, PLEASE APPLY TO Director to HARTZ Search below
Qualified candidates, please submit your current resume - applications will not be considered without a resume. Thank you!