MANAGER SOURCING, CONTRACTING AND PROCUREMENT
ANMED – ANDERSON, SOUTH CAROLINA
HARTZ Search invites you to explore an exciting opportunity with our client AnMed in Anderson, South Carolina for the Manager of Sourcing, Contracting and Procurement. The Manager of Sourcing, Contracting and Procurement is responsible for the operational day to day management of Procurement staff and the sourcing, contracting, and procurement activities within the Supply Chain department. As a member of the Supply Chain leadership group, The Manager participates in department strategic and policy discussions and assists in the formulation and implementation of plans and policies. The Manager also ensures purchases for AnMed Health equipment, materials and supplies utilize GPO or local contracts, and other bidding methods as appropriate.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION & QUALIFICATIONS
- Requires Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field. CMRP certification highly desired
- Direct Reports – 6
- Successful candidates must possess strong demonstrated leadership skills
- Minimum of four years in the Purchasing and/or Materials Management field required with at least two years represented by a supervisory role. Experience in HealthCare Logistics strongly preferred.
- Competitive Compensation, Benefits and Relocation Package
- Manages day to day activities of staff to prioritize projects, ensure productivity standards are being met, and department processes and policies are being followed.
- Assists in preparation of department budgets and compiling information on cost forecasts, trends and/or other conditions which may affect operations or budget planning.
- Collaborates with Supply Chain Distribution Manager to ensure all Supply Chain goals are met.
- Utilization of analytics to ensure Supply Chain optimizes all opportunities for expense reduction, process improvement, and strategic initiatives.
- Supports the Technology Assessment Committee and the Value Analysis Groups and manages staff participation.
- Assists with improving and maintaining the Procurement Department that meets the needs of AnMed Health and its subsidiaries.
- Supports standards of compliance for all accreditation and regulatory bodies in relation to Supply Chain sourcing, contracting, and procurement.
- Project management for ongoing Supply Chain process improvement opportunities
LOCATION – ANDERSON, SOUTH CAROLINA:
Anderson is a city in and the county seat of Anderson County, South Carolina, United States. It is one of the principal cities in the Greenville-Mauldin-Anderson Metropolitan Statistical Area. Anderson is just off Interstate 85 and is 120 miles from Atlanta and 140 miles from Charlotte. Anderson is one hour drive to the Blue Ridge Mountains and 4 hours to the coast of South Carolina. Anderson is the smallest of the three primary cities that makes up the Upstate region and is nicknamed "The Electric City" and "The Friendliest City in South Carolina". Anderson's spirit and quality of life have earned national recognition as Anderson County was named an "All-America City" in 2000.
Anderson County boasts a mild climate with four distinct seasons, 55,950-acre Hartwell Lake with nearly 1,000 miles of shoreline and a thriving economic and cultural community. Anderson County has one of the lowest costs of living in the United States and is a thriving industrial, commercial and tourist center.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES, PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY to HARTZ Search below:
Qualified candidates, please submit your current resume - applications will not be considered without a resume. Thank you!