MANAGER, NETWORK INFORMATION SERVICES
THEDACARE – APPLETON, WISCONSIN
HARTZ Search invites you to explore an exciting opportunity with our client ThedaCare in Appleton, Wisconsin for the Manager of Network Information Services. The Manager, Network leads the team that maintains and expands the Hospital Systems Network. They manage the infrastructure, platforms, contracting and they grow Network services in a reliable and cost-effective way to meet future needs. They are responsible to create annual and project budgets, manage the Network IS team members, and keep the executive team up to date on the latest technologies that could help ThedaCare provide the best care possible to our patients
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION & QUALIFICATIONS
- Reports to the Director of Technical Services
- 6 Direct reports
- Successful candidates must possess strong demonstrated leadership skills
- CISCO experience highly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, development, marketing, and/or related discipline
- Five years of progressive leadership experience three years to include leading teams and/or projects
- Competitive Compensation, Benefits and Relocation Package
- Ensures the recruitment and retention of competent team members to meet the needs of the business operations of the department.
- Is accountable for daily activities and work processes that result in quality outcomes.
- Supports ThedaCare’s network, telecommunications systems and contact center solutions.
- Updates and maintains centralized information management systems (ticket systems, architecture diagram archives, CMDB, SOPs).
- Oversees monitoring, capacity planning, performance tuning and optimization, lifecycle management of network, and communications systems within the enterprise.
- In conjunction with architecture, oversees design and implementation of any modifications or replacements.
- Maintains ThedaCare's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements, participating in an annual budget process, scheduling expenditures, and analyzing variances.
- Leads IS operations activities for the department to include being the main escalation point for incident resolution and recovery.
- Creates operational reporting and metrics for IT management and presents progress reports to senior management.
- Ensures that realistic estimates of cost, duration, and resource requirements are agreed to. Monitors projects and tasks against these criteria and takes corrective action as necessary.
- Performs risk assessments and develops risk mitigation and contingency for infrastructure and disaster recovery plans.
LOCATION – Appleton, Wisconsin:
The location of this opportunity is Appleton, Wisconsin. The location is a medium-sized city with a population of 100K and growing, bringing small city charm with tons of great amenities and almost none of the headaches you’d find in a big city. One of the safest cities in the Upper Midwest, with a low cost of living and a growing entertainment and food scene, the location is increasingly appealing to young families and young professionals. The community is supported by a thriving economy and several large employers, including this health system. This location offers 4 seasons, beautiful summers highlight the location, yes there are some cold winters, but the community embraces the weather and there are yearly events to attend. This location is rated as one of the Top 100 Places to Live in 2019.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES, PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY to HARTZ Search below:
Qualified candidates, please submit your current resume - applications will not be considered without a resume. Thank you!