OPERATIONS MANAGER lll - EMERGENCY SERVICES
HARTZ Search invites you to explore an exciting opportunity with our client, Essentia Health for an Operations Manager lll - Emergency Services near downtown Duluth, MN. The Operations Manager lll will work in collaboration with senior leadership, lead the most complex multi-specialty or family practice departments, and has a significant impact on Essentia Health's overall performance and business operations. The majority of time is spent overseeing the area of responsibility, planning, prioritizing, and/or directing the work/responsibilities of teams/colleagues. The Operations Manager II assures orientation and ongoing education for staff and has input into program and project development.
Essentia Health is an integrated health system serving patients in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and North Dakota. Headquartered in Duluth, Minnesota, Essentia Health combines the strengths and talents of 13,800 employees, including more than 2,100 physicians and advanced practitioners. Essentia Health, which includes many Catholic facilities, is guided by the values of Quality, Hospitality, Respect, Joy, Justice, Stewardship, and Teamwork. The organization lives out its mission by having a patient-centered focus at 14 hospitals, 71 clinics, six long-term care facilities, three assisted living facilities, three independent living facilities, five ambulance services, and one research institute.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience: 7 plus years of healthcare experience preferably in a clinical setting.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required OR Associates degree in nursing and ability to obtain Bachelor’s degree in 3 years from hire date.
- Supports both ED and Neonatology practices at SMMC.
- Maintains optimum patient care systems through effective fiscal and operational management, which includes ensuring policies, practices, and procedures are understood and followed by team members.
- Communicates with parties within and outside of own job function, which may include external customers or vendors.
- Responsible for managing teams, making and implementing adjustments and improvements of processes, systems or products to enhance performance of job area.
- Responsible for coaching, leading and mentoring emerging talent and developing the talent pipeline.
- Oversees compliance with regulatory and accreditation requirements and development and maintenance of Practice Manuals.
LOCATION – DULUTH, MINNESOTA:
Duluth, MN is situated on the north shore of Lake Superior at the westernmost point of the Great Lakes, Duluth is the largest metropolitan area on the lake and is accessible to the Atlantic Ocean 2,300 miles away via the Great Lakes Waterway and St. Lawrence Seaway. The Port of Duluth is the world's farthest inland port accessible to oceangoing ships, and by far the largest and busiest port on the Great Lakes. Duluth is a port city on Lake Superior in Minnesota with an architecturally stunning downtown, trendy lakeside neighborhoods and outdoor adventures around every turn, it's no secret why Duluth is one of Minnesota's most popular tourist destinations.