Project Manager – Healthcare Construction
HARTZ|Search has multiple openings around the country for experienced and entry level Healthcare Construction management opportunities with an industry leading organization. Our client is the largest and highest rated, Facilities Developer/ Project Management firm in Healthcare rated by Modern Healthcare for more than 15 years.
- Senior Project Manager
- Project Manager,
- Assistant Project Manager
Immediate need in Minneapolis, Minnesota – Project Manager Construction
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required to perform this job successfully.
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture, engineering or construction.
- A minimum of 3 years work experience preferably with a construction management firm.
- Knowledge and experience of healthcare facility design and construction processes preferred.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and experience with E-Builder or other project management software.
- Experience with construction projects in the $1 -10 million range
- Ability to multi-task and meet various deadlines.
- Excellent organization skills, written and verbal communication.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Preparing and maintaining detailed development budgets and schedules.
- Performing investigations of existing conditions.
- Coordinating the collection of invoices from vendors and pay applications from the contractors to be included in the draw. Follows-up with appropriate internal and external parties for information needed.
- Completes and reviews all documents and pay applications to be included in the draw package. Submits the completed package to the Project Executive for final review and signatures.
- Assists Project Executive with the development and monitoring of project budgets and forecasts.
- Reviews change orders and prepare budget changes for Project Executive’s review and approval.
- Enters contract terms and commitments into the project management program for approval by the Project Executive and Controller.
- Prepares monthly invoice package with costs recommended for payment to client. Verify costs for all parties are billed in accordance with contract terms in conjunction with the Project Executive.
- Incorporates client direct charges into project cost summary, balance Hammes and client accounts to ensure no variances.
- Maintains regular communication with client to review client provided financial information (e.g. FL, CIP) monthly, verify project allowable charges.
- Obtaining project public approvals.
- Qualifying architects/engineers and negotiating design contracts.
- Qualifying construction firms and negotiating construction contracts.
- Monitoring performance outlined in design and construction agreements.
- Participate in design review meetings.
- Providing on-site owner construction administration.
- Coordinating physician office suite build-outs in medical office building projects.
- Preparing analysis of change order requests.
- Preparing monthly invoices and applications for payment.
- Preparing forecasts of anticipated final project costs.
- Preparing monthly project cash flow forecasts.
- Preparing meeting agendas, minutes, and issues lists.
- Coordinating the selection and procurement of furniture, fixtures and equipment.
- Preparing monthly client project progress reports.
Our client is offering competitive compensation, relocation if necessary, excellent benefits, a fun culture and upward mobility in fast paced environment.
To apply for this job please visit searchlight.cluen.com.