REAL ESTATE, EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
JPS HEALTH NETWORK
FORT WORTH, TEXAS
Healthcare or Health System Experience Required
HARTZ Search invites you to explore an exciting opportunity with our client in Fort Worth, Texas – JPS HEALTH NETWORK for a Real Estate, Executive Director. JPS Health Network is a 580-bed, not for profit, public hospital. JPS Health has recently been named the #1 Hospital in the United States by Washington Monthly and was several other awards for culture, engagement and clinical excellence. The Real Estate Executive Director is responsible for buying, selling, and leasing properties in the best interest of JPS Health Network’s current strategic plan. Accountable for creating and maintaining an up-to-date database/abstracts of all district properties (owned, leased, vacant vs. occupied etc.) including market and financial analysis, leasing, property management and the successful development and/or redevelopment of JPS-owned real property.
- Manage the identification, feasibility analysis and negotiation of real estate
- Source and analyze the feasibility of potential development sites and evaluate associated development
- Participate in planning for new JPS development projects, which would include extensive financial investment analysis, pro-forma modeling of new projects, opportunistic investment strategies and potential partner
- Initiate, plan and manage the marketing and leasing plan for development/investment
- Develop and maintain a network of local real estate brokers.
- Understand and negotiate all aspects of property lease agreements to determine best value for
- Pursue prospective tenants for leasing of available space and other non-healthcare project components to ensure the achievement of stated development and investment goals.
- Monitor and assure timely completion of the investment and development within the established budget, schedule and required investment returns.
- Participates in learning opportunities and continuing education programs to expand knowledge of professional discipline and maintain
- Manages all financial aspects of JPS owned and leased properties. Communicates and interfaces with Finance Division, Planning, Design and Construction Department, Acclaim and other internal and external entities as
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, construction, real estate, architecture, business, finance and/or economics.
- Preferred Education and Experience: MBA or MS in Real Estate or Finance.
- 8 plus years’ professional hands-on real estate experience.
Required Licensure/Certification/Specialized Training:
- Real Estate Broker License (Texas Real Estate Commission)
RECENT AWARDS FOR JPS HEALTH NETWORK:
LOCATION – FORT WORTH
Fort Worth is the 15th-largest city in the United States and part of the No. 1 tourist destination in Texas, welcoming more than 9.1 million visitors annually. Comprised of eight primary entertainment districts, each distinct offering dining, shopping, entertainment, and cultural amenities. In only a few days, you can enjoy a range of experiences: from NASCAR racing to rodeos, world-class museums to cowboy cuisine, boutique shopping to a Top 5 zoo, biking to horseback riding. Fort Worth offers outstanding education, both public and private, affordable housing options, and you are less than 20 miles from one of the world’s largest airports with direct flights all over the world.
INTERESTED AND QUALIFIED CANDIDATES SHOULD APPLY TO HARTZ SEARCH: