RYAN HUGHES DESIGN|BUILD
TAMPA BAY, FLORIDA
HARTZ Search invites you to explore an outstanding opportunity as a Sales Director, for our growing client, a World-Class Outdoor Living Design and Build firm – Ryan Hughes Design|Build. A second-generation company reborn for the 21st century, Ryan Hughes Design|Build brings a fresh perspective to outdoor living with creatively infused comprehensive services. The firm’s scope encompasses everything outside the walls of the home, from the hardscape to landscape, right down to the outdoor furniture and accessories. Ryan Hughes Design|Build is a licensed pool contractor, complemented by landscape design and architecture services available to an international clientele.
Ryan Hughes Design|Build is revolutionizing the industry with exhaustive services that address both the science and art of outdoor design – Exceptional Outdoor Living Spaces, Custom Pools and Spas, Innovative Fire and Water Features, and Signature Landscapes. Our client, Ryan Hughes, delivers outdoor spaces that capture your design vision and an intimacy with the surrounding natural elements to create the ultimate in outdoor getaway and gathering places. Outdoor Living is “Redefined” as the Ryan Hughes Design team’s expert knowledge of the finest outdoor elements and years of design-build experience come together in an innovative and one-of-a-kind outdoor living space just for you.
Ryan has been working diligently for 20 years to become the expert in the field of luxury swimming pools and outdoor living. He has won over 150 national and international awards, as well as published in numerous magazines and other publications. Ryan has been featured on HGTV and the Wall Street Journal for his innovative design, engineering, and construction. He has recently become an instructor at Genesis3, one of the world’s leading organizations for the education of swimming pools and outdoor living. These accomplishments are currently generating an overwhelming amount of leads creating massive opportunities for growth and success.
Our client is seeking a Sales Director to head the organization’s sales department. The Sales Director will actively drive people development and provides leadership in the implementation of all “must-have” requirements of the sales process. This position will be responsible for company-wide sales for Ryan Hughes Design|Build. This position is responsible for the development and implementation of sales strategies for increasing sales/profits, and the generation of new business for the company.
At the end of the month or quarter, the Director of Sales drafts a report and presents on it to the executive team. They’ll use the leadership team’s feedback to add adjustments and improvements to their current sales target strategies.
- Analyze sales data intelligence to drive sales strategies.
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management to a service organization that mirrors the adopted mission and core values of the company.
- Demonstrated ability to scale a growing business without sacrificing quality, margin, and customer service principles that help define Ryan Hughes Design Build.
- Develop consistent and Standard Operating Procedures that the employees will adhere to while promoting a positive work culture.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher required. MBA is preferred.
- 5-10 years of experience in a high-performance sales consulting or sales organization.
- A strong understanding of the sales environment, including sales content, tools, and training
- 3-5 years of direct experience in Sales Operations or Strategy Development and B2B solutions
- Extensive knowledge of modern sales methodologies, sales process, and buyer’s journey alignment
- Strong strategic, conceptual, analytical thinking, decision-making, and negotiating skills
- Superior organizational, conflict resolution, time management, and negotiation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication competency
- Expert with Personal Computer Microsoft applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and Word)
INTERESTED CANDIDATES PLEASE APPLY TO HARTZ Search: