SENIOR CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER
JPS HEALTH NETWORK
FORT WORTH, TEXAS
HARTZ Search invites you to explore an exciting opportunity with our client in Fort Worth, Texas – JPS HEALTH NETWORK for a Senior Construction Project Manager. JPS Health Network is a 580-bed, not for profit, public hospital. JPS Health has recently been named the #1 Hospital in the United States by Washington Monthly and was several other awards for culture, engagement and clinical excellence. The Senior Construction Project Manager is to provide supervision, management and direction to architects/engineers, general contractors and other professional consultants and vendors in the planning, design, and construction of capital projects for JPS Health Network with a solid focus on compliance with TDLR, TAS, TDSHHC, and local/state/federal building code regulations while ensuring all capital projects are in line with JPS' current strategic plan. The Senior Construction Project Manager reports to the Director Planning, Design & Construction (PDC).
- Has direct oversite of large-scale ($5M-$25M) capital construction projects including planning, design, construction, budget, change orders, pre-commissioning, project controls, reporting, close-out, final commissioning, move-in and occupancy.
- Manages the design process by overseeing healthcare architects and other professional consultants on capital construction projects.
- Develops, maintains and manages detailed project documentation including required inspections and permits for local, state and federal agencies, ensuring JPS maintains 100% compliance.
- Coordinates activities of vendors and hospital support departments to provide facilities that are fully operational and ready for occupancy.
- Enforces contract requirements for all construction contracts and monitors compliance of the same.
- Responsible for ensuring that all contract agreements, bids, invoices and insurance requirements on capital construction projects are properly developed and processed in a timely manner.
- Evaluates actual progress in relation to approved project schedules and notifies department leadership of any event detrimental to the timely completion of the work.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Provides leadership with an emphasis on developing existing and future talent, monitoring and inspiring performance while assessing the organizational structure for continued opportunities for improvement and long-term success.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in architecture, engineering, construction management or a related field from an accredited program.
- 10 plus years of experience in construction management to include 4 years supervisorv experience .
- Experience in managing the accreditation elements of performance of a health care facility in relation to operations
- 12 plus years of experience in healthcare construction management to include 5 years supervisory experience
- Required Certifications: One of the following: Project Management certification from a nationally recognized program (i.e., CMAA's Certified Construction Manager or ASH E's Certified Healthcare Constructor) or Licensed Architect in the State of Texas (within 1st year of employment, must have completed)
- Current driver's license in the State of Texas.
- Preferred Certification: Prefer State of Texas Licensure in architecture or engineering or the applicant should be qualified for the examination.
RECENT AWARDS FOR JPS HEALTH NETWORK:
LOCATION – FORT WORTH, TEXAS:
Fort Worth is the 15th-largest city in the United States and part of the No. 1 tourist destination in Texas, welcoming more than 9.1 million visitors annually. Comprised of eight primary entertainment districts, each distinct offering dining, shopping, entertainment, and cultural amenities. In only a few days, you can enjoy a range of experiences: from NASCAR racing to rodeos, world-class museums to cowboy cuisine, boutique shopping to a Top 5 zoo, biking to horseback riding. Fort Worth offers outstanding education, both public and private, affordable housing options, and you are less than 20 miles from one of the world’s largest airports with direct flights all over the world.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES, PLEASE APPLY TO Director to HARTZ Search below
Qualified candidates, please submit your current resume - applications will not be considered without a resume. Thank you!