Talent Sourcing Specialist
AKA – Researcher; Sourcer; Talent Sourcer & Research Associate
HARTZ Search is a retained executive search firm with clients across the US known for our ability to sources exceptional executive talent for interim and permanent placements. We place permanent and interim professionals in hard-to-fill positions for healthcare and academic organizations. We are looking for the next member of our tight-knit but growing team to provide excellent analytical and people skills in a Sourcing/Research role in our Charlotte office.
The TSS is responsible for candidate sourcing and applicant screening as well as building a talent funnel and candidate engagement for open positions with our client companies. You will play a vital role in researching and sourcing high-quality candidates.
Sourcer responsibilities include using various channels, include searching social networks and portfolio sites, to seek and generate leads of potential candidates, contacting passive candidates, and building talent pipelines. To be successful in this role, you should combine knowledge of sourcing techniques with excellent verbal and written communication skills and a professional demeanor.
A typical day as Sourcer/Researcher:
- Using social media networks to look for and connect with potential candidates; and interacting with professionals in niche platforms (targeted to job role).
- Reviewing online portfolios and resumes to pre-screen candidates.
- Crafting and sending recruiting emails.
- Vetting and screening candidates for current and future positions.
- Building spreadsheets of candidate targets.
- Develop, test, and track recruitment strategies to create an effective sourcing plan for top talent.
- Engage and activate passive candidates through recruiting best practices and programs.
- Build relationships with candidate communities to maintain a network of potential candidates and nurture a pipeline of potential candidates.
- Communicate frequently with departmental and executive stakeholders to understand the needs of our hiring authorities/clients.
- Work closely with Executive Search Coordinator(s) and Recruiters to process and qualify identified candidates.
Researcher & Sourcer Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate with lead recruiter(s) to determine sourcing objectives for assigned searches
- Work following internet research, Encore candidate procedures and deliver frequent project updates – via email and database maintenance
- Develop and direct given sourcing assignments including action items for internet sourcing and processing applications
- Create a plan of action, set project goals, and manage to completion receipt of final candidate application
- Formulate effective and efficient research processes – including detailed tracking of all correspondences/communications
- Identify market trends and patterns – test job boards and sourcing tools for efficacy and availability of candidates
- Utilize various professional sources to find and extract pertinent information
- Organize and maintain sourcing databases – spreadsheets and Encore
- Maintain contact with sourced candidates to maintain interest level
- Compile and organize findings in spreadsheets and database
- Document, report, and present candidates to Executive Search Coordinator(s) & Lead Recruiter(s)
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Have 2+ years of experience working in the research/sourcing aspect of human resources or executive search / recruitment with proven success metrics, either in-house or agency.
- Have strong technical skills using ATS/CRM and other HR software programs for candidate management - well-versed in database management
- Possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledgeable in various internet research methodologies, job board and resume access software and internet sourcing technologies (including LinkedIn)
- Proficient/ intermediate skills using Microsoft Office 365 Suite with emphasis on Excel skills
- Knowledge of healthcare executive search or general healthcare industry or general recruitment industry highly preferred
- Perform objective and ethical candidate assessment at all times