SVP, PATIENT ACCESS AND PRE-ACCESS SERVICES
ENSEMBLE HEALTH PARTNERS
REMOTE OPPORTUNITY (NOT AVAILABLE IF LIVING IN CA, CO OR NYC)
HARTZ Search invites you to explore an exciting opportunity with our client Ensemble Health Partners in Cincinnati, OH for the SVP, Patient Access and Pre-Access Services. The SVP, Patient Access and Pre-Access Services will be responsible for providing leadership for all activities related to the management of Patient Access and Pre-Access functions. The SVP, Patient Access and Pre-Access services will set the strategic direction for all Ensemble clients for the front-end scope. The SVP, Patient Access and Pre-Access Services will be responsible for providing direction and leadership to achieve ongoing operational quality, productivity, patient experience, regulatory compliance guidelines, and promote operational efficiency in the Patient Access and Pre-Access areas. The SVP will be responsible for planning, directing and overseeing the performance of the functional areas that report to this position including the development and maintenance of Scheduling, Pre-Registration, Verification, Authorization, and on-site Registration oversight.
Since its founding in 2014, Ensemble has grown to become the distinguished market leader in revenue cycle management services in the United States. Recognized as Best in KLAS as well as an HFMA Peer Reviewed vendor, Ensemble was presented with the HFMA MAP award for Revenue Cycle Performance Excellence two years in a row (2019 & 2020) via our partnership with Mercy Health (making them the only fully outsourced health system to receive that award in its history). With more than 7,000 associates, 500 plus years of Revenue Cycle Management experience, over 410 facilities served and over $22B full outsource net patient revenue under management, Ensemble Health Partners is one of the fastest-growing and most exciting organizations in the healthcare industry.
The SVP, Patient Access & Pre-Access will be responsible for the following Essential Job Functions:
- Manages all full-outsourced client front-end services including KPIs as defined by the client and
- statement of work.
- Manages all Pre-Access Services including, but limited to NOA, authorizations, and Point of Service Collection estimate generation.
- Manages all Front-end technology and vendor services.
- Oversees budgeting, quality improvement, and staffing.
- Oversee 5 VP’s and approximately 2,500 Associates
- Grow the capabilities of the Patient Access and Pre-Access teams, through mentoring, development, career-pathing, and coaching.
Additional Information & Requirements:
- Reports to Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- 7-10 years of related job experience
- 5-10 years of people leadership experience
- Bachelor’s degree, Healthcare Management / Administration Degree Preferred
- CRCR (Certified Revenue Cycle Representative) Certification
- Must have proven ability to design, build and manage front-end revenue cycle services on a large scale
- Preferred Commercial background where services are purchased by hospitals, etc.
- Must be well organized, self-driven, and have a solid executive presence
- Must have proven background in associate engagement, turnover mitigation, and culture-building
- Competitive Compensation & Benefits
- Remote (Not available if living in CA, CO, or NYC)
- Expected Travel up to 40-50%
Ensemble HQ Location - Cincinnati, Ohio:
The Cincinnati metropolitan area is a three-state, fifteen-county region that offers world-class assets in arts, healthcare, culture, education, sports, amusements, hospitality, and recreation. Cincinnati features all the amenities of a large, bustling metropolis while maintaining a friendly, small-town atmosphere – a unique balancing act of extraordinary contrasts - but one that makes the region a remarkably flexible location filled with a wealth of opportunities and options.
Diverse, dynamic, and engaged, more than 370 of the Fortune 500 companies have a presence in the region, with 10, such as Procter and Gamble, American Financial, Macy’s, Kroger, Duke Energy, Chiquita Brands, and Western-Southern Insurance, headquartered locally.
Cincinnati is proud of its vibrant sports traditions. With two professional sports teams, the Reds and the Bengals, and a myriad of teams or tournaments, including hockey, soccer, tennis, volleyball, car racing, and horse racing, there is something for every taste. The region also boasts three Division I collegiate athletic programs.
Downtown Cincinnati is the cultural center of the region, with world-renowned museums, Broadway shows, ballet, opera, and symphony all in close proximity. In addition, there are more than 100 museums and galleries dotted throughout the region – most locally owned neighborhood gems – and community off-Broadway and alternative theater. Outside of downtown, the options get even better. Children and families can enjoy an extensive parks system, the Newport Aquarium, The Beach Waterpark, the Kings Island and Coney Island Amusement Parks, and four gaming casinos.
INTERESTED AND QUALIFIED CANDIDATES APPLY TO HARTZ SEARCH DIRECTLY:
Qualified candidates, please submit your current resume - applications will not be considered without a resume. Thank you!