Vice President, Facilities Management
Baptist Health – Montgomery, Alabama
HARTZ Search invites you to explore an exciting and transformational role with our newest client, Baptist Health for the Vice President, Facilities Management. Baptist Health is a faith-based, not for profit, 4-hospital system with 2.5M sq. ft and over 40 buildings under the management of the Facilities Management department, located in Montgomery, Alabama and surrounding communities.
The Vice President for Facilities Management will be responsible for providing high quality, cost effective, efficient services to a diverse group of stakeholders across a complex health system. The successful Vice President will be a highly visible, customer focused system-wide leader who is trusted to ensure appropriate stewardship of health system resources. The VP, Facilities Management directs, plans, manages, and develops organizational operations for facilities management. Facilities Management at Baptist Health encompasses all aspects of maintenance and operations relating to Baptist Health owned and leased land and facilities as well as the effective management and execution of all capital improvement, major renovations, repair projects, BioMed services, Telecom services, Safety/ Security and EVS services.
Our client is seeking a dynamic and proven executive in facilities management, customer service – internal/external and the development of a cohesive team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction, Facilities Management, Business Administration, or related field – ADVANCED DEGREE PREFERRED
- 10 years’ experience in leading a complex Facilities Management department over a multiple hospital setting
- Experience with regulatory requirements for healthcare facilities management
- Candidate must have exemplary customer service skills and a collaborative working style
- Outstanding communication skills, required
- 5 Direct Reports, 255 FTE’s covering 7 departments under VP, Facilities Management leadership
- Position reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer of the Baptist Health System
- Baptist Health System consists of 4 hospitals, 1 Cancer Center, 1 Joint Center, 1 Surgical Center, 1 Wound Center, 2 Diagnostic Centers, 2 Breast Clinics and 3 Sleep Labs – total of 44 buildings and 2.5M sq.ft of building space
- Competitive Compensation, Annual Incentive Program, excellent benefits and relocation will be offered to the successful candidate
Baptist Health is in Montgomery, Alabama, the state capitol. Montgomery is located beside the Alabama River and is home to universities, museums, a major Air Force base, Hyundai Plant manufacturing 1000 vehicles a day and a thriving downtown. Montgomery offers a thriving arts & culture scene, family fun, outdoors activities, dining options, water sports and is only 1 hour to 3 of the World-Famous Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail, rated by Golf Digest as some of the best public golf courses in the world. Montgomery offers a regional airport with a variety of daily flights and is just a few hours from multiple beaches. Montgomery, Alabama offers something for everyone; affordable cost of living, variety of activities, history and southern charm.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES PLEASE APPLY TO HARTZ Search:
Online Application Link:
Email resume to: Mike Hartz | President & CEO | email@example.com