Vice President, Nursing – PERIOPERATIVE SERVICES
AWARD WINNING SYSTEM - THEDACARE
HARTZ Search invites you to explore an exciting opportunity with our newest clients in Wisconsin for the Vice President, Nursing – Perioperative Services for the ThedaCare health system.
The new VP, Nursing – Perioperative Services leader is an innovator who will promote, support and lead Perioperative Services on the local, state and national level. The Vice President, Perioperative Services is accountable for setting the overall perioperative direction, strategy development, and operational achievement of the Health System’s plans for the delivery of quality, compassionate, culturally competent, cost-effective, and efficient perioperative care to individuals, families, groups, and communities. Contributes to and executes the vision for promoting clinical excellence and program growth in a highly competitive marketplace. Ensures that high quality perioperative services are provided within professional regulatory and accrediting body standards, and that overall clinical performance of the service line meets or exceeds national best practice benchmarks. Ensures operations function at top levels of efficiency and exceed customer expectations. Is accountable for viable financial performance of the areas for which the job has accountability.
Our client is seeking an innovative Nursing Executive to drive collaboration, best practices and to ensure the team continues to develop and grow to their full potential.
- 5 Direct Reports and 135 FTE’s and Responsibility for $330M Net Operation Revenue Budget / $51M Operating Expense Budget
- 21000 OR / 15000 Endo OR Cases Fiscal Year Forecast / 3 Surgical Robots/ 1 Hybrid OR
- Position Reports to Senior Vice President
- Works collegially with Physicians, Senior Executive Team Leaders and staff
- Manages multimillion-dollar operating revenues that encompasses planning, oversight and patient care delivery
- Candidate must have exemplary customer service skills, a collaborative working style, executive image & exceptional leadership qualities
- BSN REQUIRED / Advanced Degree, such as MBA, MSN, MHA, MPH are required, Doctorate Preferred
- Ten years of leadership experience in healthcare management including leadership experience at the executive level with documented achievements and leadership responsibilities
- Competitive Compensation, Benefits and Relocation Package
This opportunity is located in Appleton, Wisconsin. Appleton is a medium sized city with a population of 100K and growing, bringing small city charm with tons of great amenities and almost none of the headaches you’d find in a big city. One of the safest cities in the Upper Midwest, with a low cost of living and a growing entertainment and food scene, the location is increasingly appealing to young families and young professionals. The community is supported by a thriving economy and several large employers, including this health system. This location offers 4 seasons, beautiful summers highlight the location, yes there are some cold winters, but the community embraces the weather and there are yearly events to attend. This location is rated as one of the Top 100 Places to Live in 2019.
OR Email resume to:
Mike Hartz, President & CEO
HARTZ Search is a retained, executive search firm conducting searches for our Healthcare and Academic clients across the US. Our focus is on Talent, Communication and Performance - We stand apart in our ability to find the best people, swiftly and consistently. Our goal is to connect our candidates with our clients that have a similar goal of improving the healthcare organizations and communities they serve.
We believe that strong and transparent communication creates an efficient and composed search and is an indispensable ingredient for success. Our pillars of service are accessibility and responsiveness - know that we can be reached in time of crisis, celebration or just to reconnect; we are 24/7 partners not just to our clients but to our candidate partners as well. We provide concierge level service throughout each executive and director level search we conduct.