Vice President, Talent Acquisition
THEDACARE – APPLETON, WISCONSIN
HARTZ Search invites you to explore an exciting opportunity with our client ThedaCare in Appleton, Wisconsin for the Vice President, Talent Acquisition. ThedaCare is a community health system consisting of seven hospitals, numerous clinics and related services; ThedaCare is the third largest health care employer in Wisconsin and the largest employer in the state's second largest economic market - Northeast Wisconsin - with approximately 6,800 employees.
The VP, Talent Acquisition provides leadership of talent strategy, processes, and programs. Provides leadership and direction for the development of ThedaCare’s talent philosophy and the alignment of processes that establish a talent mindset throughout ThedaCare. Oversees talent acquisition, performance management, talent development, succession planning, leadership continuity, high potential identification, and development.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE VP, TALENT ACQUISITION:
- Talent Acquisition: Leads and manages the talent acquisition strategy and team to develop and deliver effective talent acquisition strategies
- Human Resource Business Partnering: Leads a team of human resources business partners as strategic partners for leaders across ThedaCare to align efforts with talent-related, business objectives.
- Talent Management: In collaboration with key stakeholders, establishes and drives the organizational approach to talent management
- Change Leadership: Develops deep relationships with both the business and the HR organization to facilitate a shift toward a deliberate management of talent across ThedaCare.
- Program Management: Oversees the direction and implementation of talent management processes and leads the development of an integrated talent management portfolio
- Talent Assessment: Knows and assesses talent throughout ThedaCare. Develops a macro- and micro-view of talent needs across ThedaCare.
- Team Management and Performance: Creates a vision and roadmap for the team that provides direction and alignment of current state requirements and future state needs.
Additional Information & Requirements:
- Reports to Chief Human Resources Officer
- Ten years of progressive experience in talent leadership, internal human resources consulting, organization development, leading organizational change, and change management initiatives in complex work environment
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline required, Advanced Degree Preferred
- Competitive Compensation, Benefits and Relocation Package
LOCATION - APPLETON, WISCONSIN:
The location of this opportunity is Appleton, Wisconsin. The location is a medium sized city with a population of 100K and growing, bringing small city charm with tons of great amenities and almost none of the headaches you’d find in a big city. One of the safest cities in the Upper Midwest, with a low cost of living and a growing entertainment and food scene, the location is increasingly appealing to young families and young professionals. The community is supported by a thriving economy and several large employers, including this health system. This location offers 4 seasons, beautiful summers highlight the location, yes there are some cold winters, but the community embraces the weather and there are yearly events to attend. This location is rated as one of the Top 100 Places to Live in 2019.
INTERESTED AND QUALIFIED CANDIDATES SHOULD APPLY TO HARTZ SEARCH:
Follow the link below:
OR Email resume to:
Mike Hartz, President & CEO
HARTZ Search is a retained, executive search firm conducting searches for our Healthcare and Academic clients across the US. Our focus is on Talent, Communication and Performance - We stand apart in our ability to find the best people, swiftly and consistently. Our goal is to connect our candidates with our clients that have a similar goal of improving the healthcare organizations and communities they serve.
We believe that strong and transparent communication creates an efficient and composed search and is an indispensable ingredient for success. Our pillars of service are accessibility and responsiveness - know that we can be reached in time of crisis, celebration or just to reconnect; we are 24/7 partners not just to our clients but to our candidate partners as well. We provide concierge level service throughout each executive and director level search we conduct.