Carol B. Maxwell
Ms. Maxwell is a seasoned leader of the business of executive talent management, development, including selection, acquisition, coaching, mentoring and succession planning.
Ms. Maxwell has 30 years of experience working with executive leadership to solve business issues through working with their teams to reach their potential. She has a depth in healthcare service organizations ranging from large academic medical centers, community hospitals, for-profit and not-for-profit as well faith based health systems.
Education, Certifications and Community Engagement
MS Healthcare Management and Leadership, University Texas at Dallas (in pursuit) BS Economics, Texas Christian University Center for Executive Coaching Certified by Executive Assessment Institute Certified Lean Healthcare Leader, Collaboration for Transformation American Red Cross North Texas Region Board Cooper Institute Certification Board Juliette Fowler Communities Foundation Board Mercy Health Foundation Board Southwest Ohio Workforce Development Board
- Executive Talent Acquisition
- Executive Coaching and Consulting Services
- Strategic Planning
- Leadership Development
- Human Resources Alignment
- Talent acquisition design, implementation and management
- Vice President, Talent Acquisition – Mercy Health (formerly known as Catholic Health Partners)
- Vice President, Talent Acquisition and Physician Recruiting – WellStar Health System
- Vice President, Healthcare & Life Science Practice Leader – Pearson Partners International
- Assistant Vice President Executive Talent – Tenet Health
- Principal, Advanced Technology Practice -Korn/Ferry International