INTERIM LEADERSHIP PLACEMENT
The right talent – right when you need them.
HARTZ Search partners with our clients to provide high-impact interim executives, directors and managers that will quickly integrate with your culture, strategy and business objectives. HS Interim Leaders make a quick impact due to their skills and experience as consultative, change management experts.
Value provided by Interim Leadership:
- Lifeline for healthcare organizations when a gap in performance and leadership could be detrimental to achieving organizational goals;
- Provide leadership and management support that allows the organization to take the time necessary to recruit a permanent leader;
- Benefit the organization by providing a fresh approach and perspective unencumbered by existing culture and constraints; and
- Interim Leaders true value often shines when the interim executives can assist in the on-boarding of the selected permanent candidate to the environment, operations and challenges during the transition.
Our Interim Leaders are instrumental in leading change for our client organizations. HARTZ Search is hands-on throughout the interim assignment, providing oversight and guidance for our interim professionals. Our Interim Leaders provide weekly progress reports to ensure alignment with our client’s goals. Communication and performance are our number one goals – we achieve this consistently for our clients with interim leaders that make a difference.
We know our interim talent pool, keep open communication, and provide seamless transitions from interim to permanent placements.
HOW DO YOU KNOW WHEN INTERIM LEADERSHIP CAN BE AN EFFECTIVE STRATEGY?
- Does a change need to happen in the department around culture, status quo, productivity and retention?
- Is the organization missing a leader with the requisite experience, training and skills to successfully implement a new strategy?
- Are you adding a new service line and need a hands-on leader to jump start the process?
- Do you have a planned or unplanned leader exiting the organization and no succession plan in place?
- Do you have a project with a defined timeline and need a leader immediately, while you recruit for a permanent leader?
- Are you in your Joint Commission Window?
- Are you located in an area where permanent leadership talent is difficult to attract?