Ms. Carol Maxwell will lead and manage out of the HARTZ Search’s new Dallas, Texas office. Carol will be an invaluable asset to our growing team and brings a wealth of experience leading Vice President and C-Suite retained executive searches.
Carol brings 30 years of experience working with executive leadership to solve business issues through working with their teams to reach their potential. She has a depth of in healthcare service organizations ranging from large academic medical centers, community hospitals, for-profit and not-for-profit as well as faith-based health systems.
Carol’s Career Highlights include:
- Interim Vice President, Talent Acquisition – Baylor Scott & White Health
- Vice President, Talent Acquisition – Mercy Health
- Vice President, Talent Acquisition and Physician Recruiting – WellStar Health System
- Vice President, Healthcare & Life Science Practice Leader – Pearson Partners International
- Assistant Vice President Executive Talent – Tenet Health
- Principal, Advanced Technology Practice -Korn/Ferry International
Carol holds a Master of Science degree in Healthcare Management and Leadership at the University Texas at Dallas and holds a Bachelor of Science in Economics from Texas Christian University.
Carol is also the Managing Partner for CBMaxwell LLC – a leadership, strategy consulting and executive coaching firm. HARTZ Search will contract exclusively with CBMaxwell LLC for all Executive Coaching needs for our clients and candidates.